Credits may not match the full amount you paid for an item you returned for one of two reasons. Eight dollars may have been deducted for using the Return Mailing Label; or, if the item was purchased from one of our dealers and proof of purchase was not included, we issue a prAna merchandise credit for the last price sold.
Articles in this section
- Exchanges for Items not Purchased from prAna
- Instructions for Returns Within the U.S. & U.S. Territories
- Online Returns
- Online Exchanges
- prAna Retail Store Returns & Exchanges
- How long does it take to process my return & refund?
- I asked for an exchange, why did I get a refund?
- I purchased an item that is now on sale for less. Can I get a refund?
- Why does my credit not match what I paid for the item?
- Can I return something even if I have worn it or removed the tags?